Georgia Southern University offers two different ways you may receive your financial aid refund. You may choose the method that is more convenient for you:
Option 1: Direct Deposit
Your funds are electronically deposited in to the personal checking or savings account of your choosing. Please refer to Direct Deposit of Refunds for to learn more about Direct Deposit.
Option 2: Check
If you do not choose option 1, your financial aid refund check will be mailed to:
- Campus PO Box
- Your local address
- Your permanent home address
- Keep your mailing addresses updated in WINGS, as your check will be mailed to the current address listed.
- If you do not receive your check within 15 days, please contact Student Accounts at 912-478-0999 to inquire about a replacement.
- If you lose your check after signing it, Georgia Southern University is not responsible.
- Report lost or stolen checks immediately to Student Accounts at 912-478-0999.
- Deposit/Cash your check as soon as possible. Stale dated checks may not be eligible for replacement and you risk losing those funds.
Last updated: 4/13/2016