Don’t forget to sign up for Direct Deposit eRefund!
eRefund Account Setup Instructions (Student Access Only)
- Go to my.georgiasouthern.edu and log in
- Click Wings
- Click Student
- Click Registration Invoice & Web Payment
- The bill + pay pop up window appears
- Click eRefunds located in the black ribbon menu, then click on Set up Account.
Please use a traditional checking account to sign up for direct deposit. We are unable to ensure the deposit of funds will work with a savings account. Your debit card number is NOT your bank account number. If you are unsure of your account information, please contact your bank.
- A box will pop up where you will select your account type, enter your bank routing number, account number and name on the account. Click on Continue.
- Click on the box to agree to the terms and conditions. Then click on Continue.
- You will now see the screen below that will confirm that you have setup your eRefund ACH. Allow seven business days for your account to activate.
We reserve the right to suspend Direct Deposit privileges for past due account balances.
Questions should be directed to:
Office of Student Accounts
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
*Note to Student Employees Concerning Payroll Direct Deposit:
To sign up for Direct Deposit for Georgia Southern University Student Employee Payroll payments, please access the ADP Portal or visit http://jobs.georgiasouthern.edu/facultystaff/adp/faq for more information.
Posted in Office of Student Accounts